-
October 17th, 2006, 01:41 AM
#241
Inactive Member
Puts my legs up....ahhhhhh thats better [img]smile.gif[/img] I made it through the 5 day stretch and working the weekend [img]smile.gif[/img] Crossing my fingers they do not call me in the tomorrow and the class I have to take on wens, my other day off is full.....cross toes too just in case *L*
*hugs* everyone*
-
October 18th, 2006, 03:36 AM
#242
HB Forum Owner
*crosses everything for ya*.... [img]wink.gif[/img] *huggggs*....
-
October 19th, 2006, 07:59 AM
#243
HB Forum Owner
I just woke up.
<font color="#D0A9AA" size="1">[ October 19, 2006 05:03 AM: Message edited by: petenv ]</font>
-
October 19th, 2006, 08:40 AM
#244
HB Forum Owner
MAN am i gonna be tired in an hour and a half when my alarm goes off...*L*
-
October 20th, 2006, 10:58 AM
#245
HB Forum Owner
Friday.... at last.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 20th, 2006, 11:35 AM
#246
HB Forum Owner
-
October 20th, 2006, 06:34 PM
#247
Inactive Member
Today has been a good day so far for me. I went to a friends apartment last night & watched the Cardnals beat the Mets (We only live about 75 miles west of St Louis so they are like our home team).
This morning My baby sister picked me up & took me grocery shopping, I got home and made a big pot of Spaggetti with Spicy meatsauce, and a Loaf of Home made garlic bread, Washed down with a pitcher of Sweetened Tea.
It is cool out here in the middle of Nowhere, but the Sun has popped out and the leaves are falling, It is just a great day. I walked up to the library to post today, because my Brother is still in Georgia, for the birth of his Grandbaby Supposed to arrive on the 14th, but I haven't heard any news yet.
I will keep everyone in my thoughts on this beautiful Autum day, Take care and try to make someone smile.
roger
-
October 21st, 2006, 03:32 AM
#248
HB Forum Owner
OK... Friday is starting to suck here.... GRRRRRRRRRRR. I just finished a mad dash to the bank... i wanted to set up that online banking thing, and during the course of it, realized that there was a check... a BIG one... that i thought had come back already... and hadn't... *cranky-ass look*... i dunno WHY i thought it was back... but it's from like 2 MONTHS ago, and it's never cleared the bank yet... i had money to cover it, minus something like $1.05. I was gonna be HELLA pissed if i went overdrawn and bounced 3 checks that haven't come back yet, paying $30 apeice for them... over a freakin dollar and 5 cents.... UGH. So here i go, leaving work, running like a crazy woman.... with less than 6 minutes to get to the bank, which is like 10 minutes away, lol, in the middle of lunch hour traffic... i made it... BARELY... lol. I ran into the bank, and some nice old man let me get in the front of the line so i could get the stupid dollar in the bank... *sighs*... now i'm tired, hungry, and have no lunch money... *L*...no cake for fatty today!... lmao. what a day.... this week just needs to be over, can i get an amen on that? *L*
-
October 21st, 2006, 07:52 PM
#249
HB Forum Owner
alright, i was all set to whine and cry about what a borrrrrring day it is today... but somehow, after reading rog's post... i don't feel like it anymore... [img]smile.gif[/img] *huggggggggggs rog*... the eternal optimist rog, that's you... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
October 22nd, 2006, 08:30 PM
#250
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks